How to Pay the Fees Directly with the International Bureau of WIPO
The amount of fees payable for an application for international registration or a renewal may be calculated using the Fees Calculator. Under the Hague system, fees must be paid in Swiss Francs. Lists of fees are available at http://www.wipo.int/hague/en/fees/.
Fees as specified in forms can be paid
- by debiting from a current account opened with the International Bureau;
If you carry out many financial transactions with the International Bureau for the international registration of marks, industrial designs or PCT Patent filings, it is advisable to open such a current account. Please refer to Conditions for opening, using and closing a current account at WIPO.
- by transfer to the WIPO bank account:
IBAN No. CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0
Credit Suisse, CH-1211 Geneva 70
- by payment into the WIPO postal account (within Europe only):
WIPO postal account
IBAN No. CH03 0900 0000 1200 5000 8
- by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) using WIPO electronic payment services:
- E-Payment can only be used to pay fees as notified in irregularity letters or other WIPO communications with regard to international applications or registrations