CHAPTER VII: LANGUAGES AND MINUTES
Rule 41: Languages of Oral Interventions
Rule 42: Summary Minutes
Rule 43: Languages of Documents and Summary Minutes
(1) Subject to paragraph (2), oral interventions made in the meetings of any of the bodies shall be in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish, and interpretation shall be provided by the Secretariat into the other five languages.
(2) Any of the Committees and any working group may, if none of its members objects, decide to dispense with interpretation or to limit interpretation to some only of the languages that are referred to in paragraph (1).
(1) Provisional summary minutes of the meetings of the Conference, meeting in Plenary, and of the Main Committees shall be drawn up by the International Bureau and shall be made available as soon as possible after the closing of the Conference to all speakers, who shall, within two months after the minutes have been made available, inform the International Bureau of any suggestions for changes in the minutes of their own interventions.
(2) The final summary minutes shall be published in due course by the International Bureau.
(1) Any written proposal shall be presented to the Secretariat in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish. Such proposal shall be distributed by the Secretariat in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
(2) Reports of the Committees and any working group shall be distributed in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish. Information documents of the Secretariat shall be distributed in English and French.
(3)(a) Provisional summary minutes shall be drawn up in the language used by the speaker if the speaker has used English, French or Spanish; if the speaker has used another language, the intervention shall be rendered in English or French at the choice of the International Bureau.
(b) The final summary minutes shall be made available in English and French.