Use of WIPO Services and Products
IP in Action
- Case studies (IP Advantage): national IP success stories.
- Publications: national studies and other in-depth information from WIPO publications.
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- Videos (YouTube): Profiles of local creators and innovators, and their use of the IP system.
- WIPO-KIPO-KWIA IP Wave for Creative Women Leaders (June 20 to June 22, 2016)
- WIPO-KIPO-KWIA International Women's Invention Forum 2016 (June 16 to June 22, 2016)
- Inter-Regional Workshop on Copyright Capacity Building (March 21 to March 24, 2016)
- Sub-Regional Workshop on Effective Implementation of Intellectual Property Development Plants Through Project-Based Approach and Results-Based Management (November 23 to November 26, 2015)
- 6th Annual WIPO-KIPO-KAIST-KIP Advanced International Certificate Course on IP Asset Management for Business Success Based on the IP PANORAMATM Multimedia Toolkit (November 4 to November 6, 2015)