Use of WIPO Services and Products
IP in Action
- Case studies (IP Advantage): national IP success stories.
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- Videos (YouTube): Profiles of local creators and innovators, and their use of the IP system.
- WIPO Patent Examiner Training Workshop on Patent Information, Prior Art Search Methodologies and Utlization of External Examination Work Products (March 14 to March 18, 2016)
- Training Workshop on the Patent Cooperation Treaty (March 1 to March 3, 2016)
- Seminar on Developing Technology and Innovation Support Centers (TISCs) ' Patent Searches, Analytics and Exploitation (November 4 to November 6, 2015)
- WIPO-CIPC Sub-Regional Workshop on Building Respect for IP for Prosecutors and Senior Police Officers of Selected Countries of Southern Africa (September 15 to September 16, 2015)