Use of WIPO Services and Products
IP in Action
- Case studies (IP Advantage): national IP success stories.
- Outreach campaigns: initiatives aimed at increasing public awareness on IP issues.
- Outreach research: awareness, attitudes and behavior of different audiences towards IP.
- Photos (Flickr): A snapshot of WIPO-related activities.
- Videos (YouTube): Profiles of local creators and innovators, and their use of the IP system.
- The Launching of the Inventor Assistance Program (IAP) in the Philippines (March 1 to March 2, 2016)
- Launch of the Patent Landscape Report on Palm Oil Production and Waste Exploitation Technologies (November 24, 2015)
- Seminar on the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) (November 10 to November 11, 2015)
- Sub-Regional Seminar: The Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks (STLT) - The Challenges of our Every-day Business (November 5 to November 6, 2015)
- ASEAN Sub-Regional Study Visit within the Framework of the ASEAN Regional Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) Project (October 13 to October 16, 2015)