Copyright and Related Rights and Promotion of Better Use of the Madrid System, Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation, June 13 and 14, 2012
This Seminar was organized by the World Intellectual Property Organization in cooperation with the Russian State Institute for Intellectual Property (RGIIS) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. The objective of the Seminar was to familiarize the participants with the copyright issues in digital age and to promote the use Madrid system.
- (Russian) WIPO presentation on the general overview of the Madrid system
- (Russian) WIPO presentation on the international registrations
- (Russian) WIPO presentation on the use of Madrid System
- (Russian) The report of Russian Copyright Society on the cooperation with government
- (Russian) The report of the Russian Copyright Society on the development of copyright