WIPO is committed to making sure that copyright law works in action and that creators are given due for their creations. WIPO is therefore involved in a number of practical infrastructure initiatives which reinforce the value of copyright, creativity and culture.
- WIPOCOS - Software for Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights
- GDA - Improving the efficiency of copyright registration processes through IT automation
- Vision IP - Facilitating access to information and cultural content by the blind, visually impaired, and other reading-impaired persons
- Trusted Intermediary Global Accessible Resources (TIGAR) - Providing access to copyright protected literary works in accessible formats to people with print disabilities across borders
- Enabling Technologies Framework (ETF) - Increasing publications accessible to people living with print disabilities