This area includes: IPC master files and their by-products as well as some of the tools used to create them. In case of inconsistency between master files and their by-products, the master files are the reference.
All files are made available for accessing by any user free of charge. The term "accessing" includes:
- downloading and storing information;
- copying, modifying layout or format, creating printouts or derivative products, displaying or networking of the information.
The user should acknowledge WIPO's copyrights in respect of the use of data from the authentic versions of the IPC in public products and services.
|IPC data||Access current edition: 2014.01||Access old editions||Training sets for automated text categorization in the IPC|
|IPC Portal||Access WIPO IPC systems|
|IPC tools||Access toolbox||Applications prototypes for IT Support of the IPC|
|Documentation||See documentation and presentations about IT operations and Support for the IPC|
IPC IT Support News:
- The final publication of IPC 2013.01 is available
(Jan 1, 2013)
- The final publication of IPC 2012.01 is available
(Jan 1, 2012)
- IPC 2012.01 Masterfiles and Earlypub publication are available
(Jul 1, 2011)