Decision by the Assembly of the Paris Union 
1. The reciprocal communication through the intermediary of the International Bureau, under Article 6ter(3)(a) and (b) of the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property (“Paris Convention”), of signs for which protection under Article 6ter(1)(a) and (b) is requested will be made through a semi-annual publication, in an electronic database on the website of the World Intellectual Property Organization (“WIPO”).
2. This periodical publication will be made on the last working day  of the months of March and September, respectively, starting in March 2009.
3. The published signs will be transmitted simultaneously in electronic format stored on a hard carrier to the trademark registration administrations of the States party to the Paris Convention and of the Members of the World Trade Organization (WTO) that are not party to the Paris Convention, which have made an express request to that effect.
4. For the purposes of Article 6ter(4) and (6) of the Paris Convention, the date of the electronic publication shall be considered to constitute the date of receipt of a communication by any State party to the Paris Convention or any other party bound to apply Article 6ter of the Paris Convention.
5. This decision is without prejudice to the application of Article 6ter(3)(a) in fine.