Software for the Management of Automated Systems of Arab Industrial Property Offices
The software has been designed to enable Industrial Property offices to:
1. Automate internal procedures and transactions of the Industrial Property Office from application receiving/filing to final registration and granting. The Software is customized to cope with different Industrial Property Office's norms and procedures at both process and input/output levels.
2. Facilitate automatic generation of customized office publications, including letters, certificates and official gazettes.
3. Providing flexible mechanisms for application examination that combine text search, image retrieval and classification search to guide examiners to appropriate decisions.
4. With built-in international/WIPO standards, industrial property offices can easily associate Vienna Classifications, International Patent classifications (IPC) and Locarno classifications with Trademark, Patent and Industrial design applications. Incorporation of these standards by Industrial property offices provides the facility for the anticipation of searches and supports office documents to be exchanged at the international level.
5. Generate rich management and statistical reports in different criteria, facilitating easy and quick monitoring of office operations and performances together with instant generation of statistics reports required by WIPO and other international organizations.