WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center - Domain Name Disputes (New gTLDs)
Schedule of Fees under the Afilias Sunrise Registration Challenge Policy for .info
(valid as of December 5, 2001)
|General Information on .info|
|List of Challenges|
|List of Decisions|
|Filing a Challenge|
|Challenge Filing Guidelines|
|Filing a Response|
|Response Filing Guidelines|
|Respondent Payment Form|
|Filing a CLR Response (For Challenges of Last Resort (CLR) filed by Afilias Limited)|
|CLR Response Filing Guidelines|
|CLR Response Form|
|CLR Respondent Payment Form|
The Sunrise Challenge Period ended on December 26, 2001. No further Challenges (with the exception of Challenges of Last Resort filed by Afilias) will be accepted after that date. Challenges received on or prior to December 26, 2001, will continue to be processed in accordance with the Afilias Challenge Policy for .INFO. This Schedule of Fees remains applicable to such Challenges.
Challenger's Fee: USD 295
- Non-refundable fee to be paid by every Challenger USD 75
- Additional refundable fee to be paid by Priority Challenger USD 220 Refunded if Priority Challenger prevails (as explained in 7. below) and Respondent has paid the Respondent's fee
Respondent's Fee: USD 295
- Refunded if Respondent prevails
1. One Challenge can relate to one domain name only (Paragraph 3(d) of the Rules).
2. All payments to be made in connection with sunrise disputes can only be effected online by credit card. The Center is under no obligation to consider payment effected by any other means. The connection is via a secure server at WIPO, using the secure socket layer protocol (SSL). This means that all the information submitted (both personal details and credit card details, if applicable) is encrypted as it is transmitted over the Internet.
3. If the Challenge proceeding is terminated without a decision by the Center, any fees paid by the parties are deemed forfeited (Paragraph 12(c) of the Rules).
4. For purposes of payment of the Challenger's fee, the Challenger must specify, on the Challenge form, the credit card (American Express,Visa, MasterCard), together with the name of the card holder as it appears on the card, the card number and the card expiry date (Paragraph 3(c)(xiii) of the Rules). Also on the Challenge form, the Challenger must provide complete bank account details for purposes of any reimbursement of fees (Paragraph 3(c)(iii) of the Rules).
5. If the Center is not satisfied that the Challenger's fee has been paid within 15 days of the filing of the challenge, the challenge will be dismissed (Paragraph 13(a) of the Rules).
6. If the Priority Challenger prevails, the refundable fee of USD 220 will be refunded, provided the Respondent has paid the Respondent's fee (Paragraph 13 (d) of the Rules).
7. The Priority Challenger "prevails" if it is granted a cancellation or transfer requested in the Challenge. However, a transfer will only be granted if the Center has determined, on the basis of a trademark certificate submitted by the Challenger, that the Challenger complies with the sunrise registration conditions set forth in Paragraph 4(c) of the Policy.
8. If the Priority Challenger has requested cancellation of the disputed domain name, or if it has requested transfer but is unable to prove its compliance with the sunrise registration conditions, or if it fails to register the domain name in its name, the next Challenger in the queue requesting transfer can register the domain name in its name for no additional Challenger's fee, provided that the Center has determined, on the basis of a trademark certificate submitted by that next Challenger, that the Challenger complies with the sunrise registration conditions.
9. For purposes of payment of the Respondent's fees, the Respondent must submit a completed Respondent payment form within ten (10) days of the date of commencement of the Challenge procceding. On that form, the Respondent must specify the credit card (American Express,Visa, MasterCard), together with the name of the card holder as it appears on the card, the card number and the card expiry date, and provide complete bank account details for purposes of any reimbursement of fees (Paragraph 5(a) and (d)(iii) of the Rules).
10. If the Respondent fails to provide the credit card information for the payment of the Respondent's fee within ten (10) days after the commencement of the Challenge proceeding, the Center will send a reminder to the Respondent requiring it to submit payment within ten (10) further days. If the Center is not satisfied that the Respondent's fee has been paid within this period, the Challenge will be granted (Paragraph 5(f) and 13(b) of the Rules). (However, if the Challenger has requested transfer of the domain name, such transfer is subject to a determination by the Center that the Challenger complies with the sunrise registration conditions.)
11. If the Respondent establishes its compliance with the sunrise registration conditions, the Respondent's fee of USD 295 will be refunded in full.