ERDRP Response Filing Guidelines (Registered Names) for .name
|General Information on .name|
Complaints under the ERDRP (Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy for .name)
|WIPO Supplemental ERDRP Rules|
|Filing an ERDRP Complaint and/or Response|
|Submit a Complaint|
|Submit a Response|
|.name Complaints under the UDRP (Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy)|
ERDRP Responses to Complaints involving Registered Names must be filed with all of the following (details provided below):
1) the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center (the Center)
2) the Complainant
Note: There is no need to send the Response to the concerned registrar(s).
Submit the Response to the Center
The Response must be submitted to the Center in electronic form and in hardcopy.
- In electronic form: Submit the Response and any annexes available in electronic format. In
order to facilitate electronic filing, the Center offers the option to download and complete the
ERDRP Model Response Form (Registered Names) as
a Word document to submit as an attachment to an e-mail to
- In hardcopy: Send a signed original and the required number of hardcopies (three copies plus a number of additional copies corresponding to the number of Complainants) by express mail or courier service to (including any attachments not available in electronic format):
WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
34 chemin des Colombettes
1211 Geneva 20
Tel.: (+41 22) 338 8247
Fax: (+41 22) 740 3700
Submit the Response to the Complainant
The Response must be submitted to the Complainant in electronic form and in hardcopy.
- In electronic form: Copy the above e-mail submission to the Complainant in accordance with the
contact details specified by the Complainant in the Complaint.
- In hardcopy: Send a copy of the Response and all attachments by express mail or courier service to the Complainant in accordance with the contact details indicated by the Complainant in the Complaint.
If you have elected to have the dispute decided by a three-member Panel (while the Complainant has opted for a single-member Panel), submit the required payment to the Center, as specified in the ERDRP Schedule of Fees in Annex D of the WIPO Supplemental ERDRP Rules. Payment must be made together with the submission of the Response, failing which the dispute will be decided by a single-member Panel (Paragraph 5(c) ERDRP Rules). All payments to be made in connection with ERDRP disputes must be effected by credit card (American Express, Visa, Master Card). The Center is under no obligation to accept payment effected by any other means. Please provide the name of cardholder as it appears on the card, card number, card expiration date, type of card. Payments by credit card may also be made by telephone by calling (+41 22) 338 8247.
The following documents should be consulted in connection with preparing and filing a Response:
- Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy for .NAME (ERDRP)
- Rules for Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy for .NAME (ERDRP Rules)
- WIPO Supplemental Rules for the Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy for .NAME (WIPO Supplemental ERDRP Rules)
- ERDRP Schedule of Fees
Questions concerning the filing requirements may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.