This training course is organized in cooperation with the French National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI).
Content and Structure
- tasks and mission of the INPI;
- Department of Trademarks and Industrial Designs: examination procedures and examination of opposition;
- Documentation and information Center: library, database (JURINPI) - INPI on the Internet, CD-ROM products;
- copyright and related rights;
- INPI’s services for the public;
- Patent Department: summary of procedures, explanation of role of engineers;
- Customs Services;
- regional policy of INPI;
- striking the balance between technology transfer and the main contract clauses for technology transfer in France.