The course is organized in cooperation with the French Ministry of Culture and Communication.
Content and Structure
- scope of protection of copyright;
- rights of copyright owners;
- enforcement of rights;
- French legislation on copyright;
- copyright infringement;
- related rights;
- injunctive relief and remedies for copyright infringement;
- counterfeiting and piracy
- role of IPRs in economic development;
- fair dealing: legal basis, practice and issues, including three step test and interplay with exceptions and limitations to copyright in the European context.