Since 1998, we have been offering distance learning courses, covering all aspects of intellectual property (IP), to both professionals and those new to the field.
We are the only institution offering online IP courses in up to seven languages.
Interaction between our students and faculty of renowned academics from universities worldwide, takes place online through forums and e-mail.
Distance Learning Courses
- Copyright and Related Rights (DL-201)
- Electronic Commerce and IP (DL-202)
- Biotechnology and IP (DL-204)
- Patents (DL-301)
- Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications (DL-302)
- Arbitration and Mediation Procedure under the WIPO Rules (DL-317)
- Patent Information Search (DL-318)
- Basics of Patent Drafting (DL-320)
- Managing IP in the Book Publishing Industry (DL-401)
- IP Management (DL-450)
- WIPO-UNISA IP Specialization Program
New Pilot Courses
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights
- Economics of IP and Innovation
- IP and Public Health
- IP and Traditional Knowledge