This intensive Summer Course on Intellectual Property and Business Entrepreneurship is jointly awarded by the WIPO Academy and the Faculty of Law of the University of Haifa.
This program offers professional academic training for scientists and engineers. It deals with intellectual property (IP) and business law with high level practical experience in patent drafting and technology transactions. Subjects covered include:
- Strategic and organizational challenges related to monetizing IP and turning it into a corporate asset
- Role of IP in Designing a Business Strategy
- Practical steps related to new ventures
- Incorporation of IP into a business plan
- Commercialization of IP
- Collaborating with venture capitals and entrepreneurs
- Fundamental principles of IP
- Managing innovation in different sectors
- Write a business plan related to innovative technologies
- Interact with entrepreneurs, executives, investors and venture capital fund managers.
- Venue - Haifa, Israel
- Language - English
- Duration - Three weeks
- WIPO Scholarships online applications