- Singapore Office Events (Photos on Flickr)
To help promote WIPO’s strategic goals and to build intellectual property (IP) capacity in the region, the Singapore Office organizes and participates in a wide range of activities.
These activities include the organization of:
- roundtables of experts,
- workshops and training programs;
- study visits of foreign delegations to share Singapore’s successful experiences in relation to IP;
- expert and advisory missions; and,
- participating in national IP and innovation themed events.
The Office also participates in conferences and exhibitions both in Singapore and the region to further promote the social and economic importance and value of the IP system.
- Regional Seminar on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights: Issues and Challenges in Effective Administration of Collective Management Organisations (CMOs) April 24 to April 25, 2013 (Singapore, Singapore)
- Sub-Regional Workshop on the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) in Asia-Pacific: PCT Procedures and Practices April 15 to April 16, 2013 (Singapore, Singapore)