The WIPO Japan Office offers internship opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students for an initial period of three months. (We are not currently recruiting interns).
- Prepare press clippings (intellectual property (IP)-related news stories in Japanese and English press and internet) and monthly report on IP-related developments in Japan;
- Translate general, non-technical information materials (brochures, website content) from English to Japanese;
- Conduct internet research on various subjects related to the work of the office;
- Support the implementation of various communications projects;
- Assist in WIPO’s participation at United Nations events in Tokyo (such UN day);
- Help with general office duties.
- Professional accident insurance.
How to apply
- Send English and Japanese CV and cover letters to email@example.com (Only successful candidates will be contacted by e-mail and invited to an interview.)
Qualifications / requirements
- Excellent Japanese (native level) and English (TOEIC score 850+ or equivalent) skills;
- Ability to grasp new ideas and subjects quickly;
- Some experience or training in IP-related matters and communications would be an advantage.