Payment of Fees – Lisbon System
Under the Lisbon system, all fees must be paid in Swiss francs (CHF).
Types of fees
- Registration of an appellation of origin: 1,000 Swiss francs
- Entry of a modification of a registration: 500 Swiss francs
- Providing an extract from the International Register: 150 Swiss francs
- Providing an attestation or any other information given in writing concerning the contents of the International Register: 100 Swiss francs
Bank and postal transfer
Payments can only be made in Swiss francs.
Note that all bank charges are to be settled by the payor.
Please indicate the purpose of your payment and information regarding the application (appellation name and type of fees) in the reference of your payment.
- Credit Suisse, CH-1211 Geneva 70
- IBAN: CH5104835048708081000
- Swift: CRESCHZZ80A
Postal transfers (within Europe only)
- SWISS POST/Postfinance, Engehaldenstrasse 37, CH-3030 Bern
- IBAN: CH0309000000120050008
- Swift: POFICHBE
The International Bureau does not provide any payment receipt or invoice.
To request a refund, please fill in the general refund request form and e-mail it with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact us.