Under the Lisbon system, all fees must be paid in Swiss francs (CHF).
Types of fees
Registration of an appellation of origin: 500 Swiss francs
- Entry of a modification of a registration: 200 Swiss francs
- Providing an extract from the International Register: 90 Swiss francs
- Providing an attestation or any other information given in writing concerning the contents of the International Register: 80 Swiss francs
Fees can be paid by:
WIPO current account
Deductions from WIPO current accounts are authorized either by:
- quoting your WIPO current account number in the forms.
Bank and postal transfer
Payments can only be made in Swiss francs.
Note that all bank charges are to be settled by the payor.
Please indicate the purpose of your payment and information regarding the application (appellation name and type of fees) in the reference of your payment.
- Credit Suisse, CH-1211 Geneva 70
- IBAN: CH51 0483 5048 7080 8100 0
- Swift: CRESCHZZ80A
Postal transfers (within Europe only)
- SWISS POST/Postfinance, Engehaldenstrasse 37, CH-3030 Bern
- IBAN: CH03 0900 0000 1200 5000 8
- Swift: POFICHBE