The Registries Support Division is responsible for the providing support services to the Madrid, Hague and Lisbon Registries.
- Director: Neil Wilson (photo on Flickr)
- Programs 6a, 31, and 6b: Madrid, Hague and Lisbon Systems (2014/15 Program and Budget )
- Reporting to: DDG, Binying Wang
- Sector: Brands and Designs
What we are trying to achieve
Our expected results in 2014/15 are:
- Better use of the Madrid, Hague and Lisbon systems.
- Improved registry automation, productivity and efficiency.
These contribute to WIPO's Strategic Goal II: "provision of premier global services".
What we do
Our activities include:
- ICT system design, development, deployment and support, including web tools and databases.
- Document logistics including reception, scanning, indexation, distribution, and managing e-communications with users and offices.
- Official publication and notification services as required by the three registries.
- User support for web based client communication tools.
- Providing registry performance indicators and other operational registry statistics.