The Premises Infrastructure Division is responsible for the management of premises (optimal use of workspaces and other spaces); the implementation of systemic review of the usage of premises; the renovation, transformation and modernization of premises; the reduction of the carbon footprint (including but not limited to energy consumption) of the premises; the implementation of physical accessibility measures; the management of WIPO’s assets; as well as managing the completion of the new conference hall, access center and the modification of the AB Building.
Our activities include:
- Management and coordination of all activities relating to the optimum use of office space (WIPO premises and rented space), energy supplies for WIPO premises, insurance coverage for WIPO premises and assets, settlement of rentals and related charges.
- Management and coordination of activities for the provision of: office supplies and furniture; the standardization of such supplies; the implementation of environmentally-conscious cataloging of supplies; technical and logistical support for WIPO events.
- Management and coordination of all activities relating to preventive maintenance of premises and related renovation, transformation and modernization thereof.
- Management and coordination of execution phase to ensure delivery of the new conference hall within budget and in time to stage the 2014 Assemblies of Member States.
- Management and coordination of activities related to asset management: implementation of formalized inventory procedures and undertaking audit of WIPO assets.