The Finance Division is responsible for the management of WIPO’s financial accounting and reporting, treasury management and compliance with financial policies and procedures.
Included within these responsibilities are the management of the Organization’s cash position, production of statutory financial reports and other financial information, and coordination with oversight and financial control activities such as external and internal audit, the Independent Advisory Oversight Committee (IAOC) and the Joint Inspection Unit (JIU).Contact us
- Division Director: Janice Cook Robbins (photo on Flickr)
- Department of Program Planning and Finance Director: Chitra Narayanaswamy (photo on Flickr)
- Program 22: Program and Resource Management, Finance Division (2014/15 Program and Budget )
- Reporting to: ADG Ambi Sundaram
- Sector: Administration and Management